Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Design from Scratch
With our easy to use online designer, you can quickly design your custom bottle labels. Just upload an image or logo from your computer, or choose from our wide selection of clipart to create your personalized bottle labels.
Upload a File
If you decide to upload an original file, instead of designing your own, you will need to upload an .eps file. This ensures that you will receive the highest quality labels possible! Once you have added your product to your cart and select your shipping method, a proof will be emailed to you. When you approve your proof and make a payment, your order will be complete.
All bottle labels must be paid up front prior to being put into production. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. We also accept checks, which must be received prior to your bottle labels being put into production.
Live Order Tracking
Back in the early days of making labels, we built a system called Live Order Tracking that enables our customers to track their order through every stage of our streamlined process, from order placement to delivery.
After placing your order for bottle labels, you’ll receive a unique Live Order Tracking number via email that will allow you to track your labels every step of the way. Need the current status of your order? Just click the link in the email and get the most recent updates from our dynamic Live Order Tracking system.
- At Decals.com, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from.
- Because it's important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from one to five business days.
- This allows you to make the final decision on when you need to order.
- Please note: the time it will take to receive your product includes the production time as well as shipping time.
Orders received after 5:00 PM CST will be processed the following business day.
Emergency/same-day rushes are available in some cases. Please speak with our friendly Customer Service Representatives at (320) 391-5250 for more information.
|3 Day Standard
||This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
|1 Day Priority
||Timelines can be tight. That's why we offer this speedy option.
|2 Day Express
||Have an extra day, but still need it quickly? Express is for you.
|5 Day Saver
||If you aren't in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
Die Cut Labels VS. Kiss Cut Labels
The main differences between these two cut options, comes down to the paper backing on each label.
Die-cut means that we are cutting through both the vinyl label material and the paper backing. This cut type doesn't leave any material around the label. Another way to look at it is to think of it like a "cookie cutter." Your labels are all individually cut out to the contour of your design, so you have individually cut labels with no paper material around the design.
* Please note, back slit (crack and peel) is only available on labels 3" x 3" up to 12" x 12". *
If selected on sizes larger than 12" x 12" your decals will not be backslit
Kiss-cut means we are only cutting through the vinyl layer ("label material") and not cutting through the paper backing, leaving a paper material border around your label. When you choose a kiss-cut label, you will have extra material around your label for easy peeling.
Custom Bottle Label Artwork Specifications
Preferred Files for Printing
The maximum file size we accept is 100 MB. Our preferred file types are:
- Adobe Illustrator EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- Adobe Illustrator AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
When submitting these files, make sure you convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure they print correctly and the fonts are not substituted.
Additional Files Accepted
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
- PNG (High Resolution PNG)
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size product you are ordering
- Convert all text to outlines
- Only Allow for bleed if necessary
- Never flatten/merge layers in a PSD file
- Indicate the cut line clearly for all decal products
Vector art consists of lines and curves that are mathematically defined objects. When viewing art in key line mode you can see the points or vectors when connecting your lines and curves. They can also be seen when using the pen tool or editing the points along a path. Vector art is ideal for type and drawn shapes because they can be enlarged to any size while maintaining crisp outlines and details without sacrificing quality. The distance between the vectors is calculated mathematically and is not dependent upon resolution.
Raster images consist of colored squares, called pixels. They are created by combining a series of various colored pixels. Digital photographs are made up of pixels. If you view a raster image at 200% or more you are able to see the individual pixels that make up the image. Raster images are dependent upon resolution so image enlargement is limited by the individual size at which the file was created. If a file is produced at a size that is larger than its resolution will allow, the quality will decrease. Printing a low resolution file will result in pixelation. Individual pixels are large enough to be easily discernable. Increasing the resolution will not solve this problem is there are not enough pixels to begin with. The program will add more pixels based upon the estimation of their location and will then assign their neighboring pixels's color value. This may cause an image to look muddy.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
If you are not able to provide us with a print ready artwork, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $70. Artwork design service discounts may apply. Please contact a sales representative today for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
- Decals.com ships within 2 - 4 business days to 90% of the United States.
- Unless otherwise specified, at the time of ordering, your custom bottle labels will ship via UPS Ground.
- If you have any questions about shipping rates or rush production, please contact our friendly Customer Service Representatives at (320) 391-5250 prior to ordering.
- You will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.
- To read more about our shipping information visit our shipping policy page.
- Economy (5-15 Days)
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Important Economy Shipping Notes:
- If choosing economy shipping, please include additional postal information such as your P.O. Box in the "Address Two" field on the checkout page to help ensure delivery.
- Using economy shipping can also add an additional 5 - 10 days, depending on where the package is being shipped to.
National and International Shipping Notes:
- Decals.com ships throughout the United States and Internationally.
- All international shipments must have shipping labels as well as customs documentation provided by the customers. We will only accept international shipping labels from the following carriers, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Contact a Customer Service Representative at (320) 391-5250 for more information.