What’s the difference between decals and stickers?
- In general, decals tend to be larger and more durable than vinyl stickers. Our vinyl decals are often used on vehicles, windows and in outdoor environments.
- Custom stickers are usually smaller, and are often applied to products like water bottles, laptops and product packaging. People commonly use them for marketing purposes or personal expression.
- Our custom labels and stickers are available on sheets, so this makes sticking them faster and easier for large projects.
How do I make my own custom decals on your website?
- Online Design Tool: Use your imagination and create your own design using our online tool. Choose a background, graphics, text or upload your own.
- Upload a File: Already have a design? Upload your own artwork (.eps, .ai, .pdf, .jpg files accepted)
How do I apply a vinyl decal?
- We have a great decal installation guide for vinyl decal application.
Which one of these many decal products will work best for me?
That is one of the most commonly asked questions, but it really depends on what you want to use the decal for. If you want to use it indoors or outdoors and how long it needs to last.
How many decals can I order?
You can order one decal or thousands, it’s completely up to you.
Can your custom decals be designed to be put on the outside of windows?
Yes. Our custom window clings, clear window decals can either be front or back adhesive.
Our car window decals, vinyl window graphics and custom vinyl lettering are only back adhesive. Back adhesive means that the decal can only sit on the exterior side of the window.
Do you offer assistance for designing a product?
Yes, our customer service representatives have a huge knowledge base and are happy to help you with your design.
Can I write on my custom decal?
If your decal is meant to function as an office or classroom calendar or memo board, then we offer a dry erase wall decal with special lamination that works with dry erase markers.
What format do I need to use to upload my decal design?
Preferred Files for Printing:
The maximum file size we accept is 100 MB. Our preferred file types are:
- Adobe Illustrator EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- Adobe Illustrator AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
Additional Files Accepted:
- JPG (High Resolution JPG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Do you offer free samples?
Yes! We provide free samples of our materials so you can touch and see the different kinds of decals, stickers, and labels we offer. Simply fill out the online request form. If you have a special project, then we also offer custom samples.
Can I use your floor decals on sidewalks?
We do not recommend using our decals on rough or porous surfaces. Our decals work best on smooth, non-porous surfaces such as glass, metal, plastic or tile.
Can my decals be printed on clear vinyl?
Yes! Our clear decals and window clings can be printed on clear vinyl. All of our other decal products are printed on white vinyl.
Can I have my decal die-cut to the image?
Yes, we offer the die-cut option. In this cut option, decals are individually cut to the contour of your design. Another way to think about it is like a “cookie cutter”.
Can I make frosted vinyl graphics?
No. At this time, we do not offer frosted vinyl graphics.
Can I order multiple products using the same artwork?
Yes, once you have uploaded your artwork, or designed a graphic using one of our templates, you can save it for later use by creating an account.
Are your custom decals weather resistant?
Yes, all of our decal materials are weather resistant. They are all printed on vinyl and they have a weather resistant lamination.
What’s the largest size I can make my decal?
That depends on the decal material. In general, the maximum height and width that we offer is 52” x 120”. We offer the following decals in this large format:
- Custom vinyl decals
- Custom transfer decals
- Clear decals
- Custom vinyl lettering
- Vinyl window graphics
- Vinyl window clings
- Custom truck decals
- Custom trailer decals
- Custom wall decals
- Custom vinyl wall lettering
- Vinyl wall graphics
If you are working with an extra large surface, then we offer decals in piece-together paneling as well as perforated window decals for large-faced storefront windows.
Can I make clear decals?
You bet! We offer clear decals, clear stickers as well as clear labels. Simply select the product that you intend on using and then upload or design your artwork to get started on your order today.