Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
size you want for your
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Design from Scratch
With our easy to use online designer, you can quickly design your custom window cling. Just upload an image or logo from your computer or choose from our wide selection of clipart to create your personalized window cling.
Upload a File
If you decide to upload an original file, instead of designing your own, you will need to upload an .eps file. This ensures that you will receive the highest quality window cling possible! Once you have added your product to your cart and select your shipping method, a proof will be emailed to you. When you approve your proof and make a payment, your order will be complete.
All window cling orders must be paid up front prior to being put into production. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. We also accept checks, which must be received prior to your clings being put into production.
Live Order Tracking
Back in the early days of making decals, we built a system called Live Order Tracking that enables our customers to track their order through every stage of our streamlined process, from order placement to delivery.
After placing your order for window clings, you’ll receive a unique Live Order Tracking number via email that will allow you to track your window clings every step of the way. Need the current status of your order? Just click the link in the email and get the most recent updates from our dynamic Live Order Tracking system.
Window Cling Cut Options
Window clings are available in two different cut options. See below for more information on which cut option works best for you.
Die-cut means that we are cutting through both the vinyl cling material and the paper backing. This cut type doesn't leave any material around the window cling. Another way to look at it is to think of it like a "cookie cutter." Your clings are all individually cut out to the contour of your design or specified shape.
Window Cling Artwork Specification
Preferred Files for Printing
Clear Decal & Window Cling Guidelines
- Vector artwork is required: EPS and PDF
- Please indicate the cut line clearly for all decal products
When submitting these files, make sure you convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure they print correctly and the fonts are not substituted.
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size product you are ordering
- Convert all text to outlines
- Only Allow for bleed if necessary
- Never flatten/merge layers in a PSD file
- Indicate the cut line clearly for all decal products
Vector art consists of lines and curves that are mathematically defined objects. When viewing art in key line mode you can see the points or vectors when connecting your lines and curves. They can also be seen when using the pen tool or editing the points along a path. Vector art is ideal for type and drawn shapes because they can be enlarged to any size while maintaining crisp outlines and details without sacrificing quality. The distance between the vectors is calculated mathematically and is not dependent upon resolution.
Raster images consist of colored squares, called pixels. They are created by combining a series of various colored pixels. Digital photographs are made up of pixels. If you view a raster image at 200% or more you are able to see the individual pixels that make up the image. Raster images are dependent upon resolution so image enlargement is limited by the individual size at which the file was created. If a file is produced at a size that is larger than its resolution will allow, the quality will decrease. Printing a low resolution file will result in pixelation. Individual pixels are large enough to be easily discernable. Increasing the resolution will not solve this problem is there are not enough pixels to begin with. The program will add more pixels based upon the estimation of their location and will then assign their neighboring pixels's color value. This may cause an image to look muddy.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
If you are not able to provide us with a print ready artwork, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $70. Artwork design service discounts may apply. Please contact a sales representative today for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
- Decals.com ships within 2 - 4 business days to 90% of the United States.
- Unless otherwise specified, at the time of ordering, your window clings will ship via UPS Ground.
- If you have any questions about shipping rates or rush production, please contact our friendly Customer Service Representatives at (320) 391-5250 prior to ordering.
- You will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.
- To read more about our shipping information visit our shipping policy page.
- Economy (5-15 Days)
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Important Economy Shipping Notes:
- If choosing economy shipping, please include additional postal information such as your P.O. Box in the "Address Two" field on the checkout page to help ensure delivery.
- Using economy shipping can also add an additional 5 - 10 days, depending on where the package is being shipped to.
National and International Shipping Notes:
- Decals.com ships throughout the United States and Internationally.
- All international shipments must have shipping labels as well as customs documentation provided by the customers. We will only accept international shipping labels from the following carriers, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Contact a Customer Service Representative at (320) 391-5250 for more information.
How to Apply Clear Labels
Clear Labels are a great way to add a unique touch to many spaces. Whether you plan to display your new clear label on the front of your business, inside your business, your house, or anywhere else, proper installation is crucial for creating a strong bond that lasts long and looks great. That's why we've put together this guide that teaches you how to apply clear labels in just five easy steps.
Clean the Surface
The first order of business before you apply your clear label is to make sure the surface is clean and dry. Any dirt or debris can weaken the adhesion. Use warm water and soap, rubbing alcohol, or other common household items for a good clean. Be sure to wipe away any left-over cleaning product or residue with a dry cloth before moving on to the next step.
Applying the Clear Label
Before you peel away the backing, spray the surface with a light soapy water or glass cleaner. Then peel away the backing and apply the clear label to the wet surface.
Squeegee out Liquid
Gently take a rubber squeegee or a credit card and remove the liquid. Start in the middle of the clear label and slowly work the liquid out from behind the label.
Wipe away the liquid around the clear label so that your surface is dry. Be sure that your clear label is slid straight and set how you prefer. Enjoy your brand new clear label!