Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
* Please note, only one custom design and one cut option can be applied to your custom transfer sticker sample order. A color-matching proof is an additional fee. *
Upload a File
If you decide to upload an original file, instead of designing your own, you will need to upload an .eps file. This ensures that you will receive the highest quality custom transfer sticker samples possible! Once you have added your product to your cart and select your shipping method, a proof will be emailed to you. When you approve your proof and make a payment, your order will be complete.
All custom transfer sticker samples must be paid up front prior to being put into production. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. We also accept checks, which must be received prior to your circle stickers being put into production.
Live Order Tracking
Back in the early days of making stickers, we built a system called Live Order Tracking that enables our customers to track their order through every stage of our streamlined process, from order placement to delivery.
After placing your order for custom sticker samples, you’ll receive a unique Live Order Tracking number via email that will allow you to track your custom sticker samples every step of the way. Need the current status of your order? Just click the link in the email and get the most recent updates from our dynamic Live Order Tracking system.
*** Orders received after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day. ***
Transfer Cut Stickers
Transfer cut option means that we will be cutting the vinyl sticker material to a specified shape, graphic or text and then removing or “picking” any excess or unwanted vinyl material from your design leaving no vinyl background on your sticker. We then place a transfer tape over the top of the remaining pieces of vinyl. This tape is what holds all the individual cut pieces of your decal design once you remove the paper backing from your sticker. It also allows you to place multiple individual pieces of vinyl sticker material on your desired surface cleanly and evenly.
* Vector File (EPS or Ai – Adobe Illustrator) format needed for Transfer Cut stickers. *
Transfer Cut / Pick Charge
Transfer cut price includes 8 standard picks with a Maximum of 40 picks per sq. foot.
Additional picks are $0.02 to $0.04 per pick depending on difficulty/intricacy.
Intricately cut decals will be custom quoted based on difficulty and time required to pick.
For more information on our transfer cut guidelines click here.
Custom Sticker Sample Material
What material is used for your custom sticker?
We offer two vinyl material options for your custom sticker samples. Our removable vinyl material is made from a low tack vinyl that has a 1 to 3 year outdoor durability lifespan when properly applied and maintained.
If you are looking for something more durable, we recommend our permanent vinyl material. Made from a calendered vinyl material with an outdoor durability of 3 to 5 years when properly applied and maintained.
Do your stickers have a glossy or matte finish?
Our custom stickers are available in either a gloss or matte finish.
Custome Transfer Sticker Sample Artwork Specifications
Preferred Files for Printing
The maximum file size we accept is 100 MB. Our preferred file types are:
- Adobe Illustrator EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- Adobe Illustrator AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
When submitting these files, make sure you convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure they print correctly and the fonts are not substituted.
Additional Files Accepted
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
- PNG (High Resolution PNG)
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size product you are ordering
- Convert all text to outlines
- Only Allow for bleed if necessary
- Never flatten/merge layers in a PSD file
- Indicate the cut line clearly for all decal products
Transfer Cutting refers to any sticker or decal that will be picked or weeded with transfer tape applied over the top of it. Most commonly used for vinyl lettering.
- Simple and open fonts are recommended.
- All text must be at least 1/2" tall.
- The space between characters and other design elements must be at least 1/8”.
- Main strokes, line weights, or art elements should be a minimum of 1/8”
- Minimum pick size of 1/8”.
- We recommend you request a proof for this product.
- Transfer cut price includes 8 standard picks with a Maximum of 40 picks per sq. foot.
- Additional picks are $0.02 to $0.04 per pick depending on difficulty/intricacy.
- Intricately cut decals will be custom quoted based on difficulty and time required to pick.
Vector art consists of lines and curves that are mathematically defined objects. When viewing art in key line mode you can see the points or vectors when connecting your lines and curves. They can also be seen when using the pen tool or editing the points along a path. Vector art is ideal for type and drawn shapes because they can be enlarged to any size while maintaining crisp outlines and details without sacrificing quality. The distance between the vectors is calculated mathematically and is not dependent upon resolution.
Raster images consist of colored squares, called pixels. They are created by combining a series of various colored pixels. Digital photographs are made up of pixels. If you view a raster image at 200% or more you are able to see the individual pixels that make up the image. Raster images are dependent upon resolution so image enlargement is limited by the individual size at which the file was created. If a file is produced at a size that is larger than its resolution will allow, the quality will decrease. Printing a low resolution file will result in pixelation. Individual pixels are large enough to be easily discernable. Increasing the resolution will not solve this problem is there are not enough pixels to begin with. The program will add more pixels based upon the estimation of their location and will then assign their neighboring pixels's color value. This may cause an image to look muddy.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
If you are not able to provide us with a print ready artwork, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $70. Artwork design service discounts may apply. Please contact a sales representative today for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.