Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
* Please note, only one custom design and one cut option can be applied to your custom decal sample order. A color-matching proof is an additional fee. *
Upload a File
If you decide to upload an original file, instead of designing your own, you will need to upload an .eps file. This ensures that you will receive the highest quality custom sticker samples possible! Once you have added your product to your cart and select your shipping method, a proof will be emailed to you. When you approve your proof and make a payment, your order will be complete.
All custom sticker samples must be paid up front prior to being put into production. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. We also accept checks, which must be received prior to your circle stickers being put into production.
Live Order Tracking
Back in the early days of making stickers, we built a system called Live Order Tracking that enables our customers to track their order through every stage of our streamlined process, from order placement to delivery.
After placing your order for custom sticker samples, you’ll receive a unique Live Order Tracking number via email that will allow you to track your custom sticker samples every step of the way. Need the current status of your order? Just click the link in the email and get the most recent updates from our dynamic Live Order Tracking system.
*** Orders received after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day. ***
Die Cut Decals VS. Kiss Cut Decals
The main differences between these two cut options, comes down to the paper backing on each decal.
For a more elaborate explanation, please visit our helpful blog article Die-cut vs Kiss-cut: A Simple Guide.
Die-cut means that we are cutting through both the vinyl decal material and the paper backing. This cut type doesn't leave any material around the decal. Another way to look at it is to think of it like a "cookie cutter." Your decals are all individually cut out to the contour of your design, so you have individually cut stickers with no paper material around the design.
* Please note, back slit (crack and peel) is only available on stickers 3" x 3" up to 12" x 12". *
If selected on sizes larger than 12" x 12" your decals will not be backslit
Kiss-cut means we are only cutting through the vinyl layer ("decalmaterial") and not cutting through the paper backing, leaving a paper material border around your sticker. When you choose a kiss-cut decal, you will have extra material around your decal for easy peeling.
Reflective Decal Material
Our reflective decals are printed on a 5 mil engineering grade reflective vinyl material that is safe for both indoor and outdoor use.
Because we digitally print our reflective decals, darker colors will not reflect as well as lighter colors.
Custom Reflective Decal Artwork Specifications
Preferred Files for Printing
The maximum file size we accept is 100 MB. Our preferred file types are:
- Adobe Illustrator EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
When submitting these files, make sure you convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure they print correctly and the fonts are not substituted.
Additional Files Accepted
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
- PNG (High Resolution PNG)
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size product you are ordering
- Convert all text to outlines
- Only Allow for bleed if necessary
- Never flatten/merge layers in a PSD file
- Indicate the cut line clearly for all decal products
Vector art consists of lines and curves that are mathematically defined objects. When viewing art in key line mode you can see the points or vectors when connecting your lines and curves. They can also be seen when using the pen tool or editing the points along a path. Vector art is ideal for type and drawn shapes because they can be enlarged to any size while maintaining crisp outlines and details without sacrificing quality. The distance between the vectors is calculated mathematically and is not dependent upon resolution.
Raster images consist of colored squares, called pixels. They are created by combining a series of various colored pixels. Digital photographs are made up of pixels. If you view a raster image at 200% or more you are able to see the individual pixels that make up the image. Raster images are dependent upon resolution so image enlargement is limited by the individual size at which the file was created. If a file is produced at a size that is larger than its resolution will allow, the quality will decrease. Printing a low resolution file will result in pixelation. Individual pixels are large enough to be easily discernable. Increasing the resolution will not solve this problem is there are not enough pixels to begin with. The program will add more pixels based upon the estimation of their location and will then assign their neighboring pixels's color value. This may cause an image to look muddy.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
If you are not able to provide us with a print ready artwork, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $70. Artwork design service discounts may apply. Please contact a sales representative today for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
Production Time Tables
3 Business Days Standard:
This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and speedy enough for almost any custom order.
- Orders received after 5:00 PM CST will be processed the following business day,
- Emergency/same day rushes are available in some cases, Please speak with a customer service representative today for more information,
- Note: The time it will take to receive your product includes the production time as well as the shipping time.
- Turnaround starts from the time the file upload is complete. If an order is flagged in our prepress department or a proof is requested awaiting approval, turnaround starts from the time the approval is given.